Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_TopicIcon
28Oct2011 – Instructions how to go to Beyond Vibration / the New Earth and then 4 live trips there followed by sharing of her experiences.
October 28, 2011
9:37 pm
webmaster
Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia
Admin
Forum Posts: 41
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

28 October 2011 – Diana Roth gives detailed instructions on how she goes beyond vibration and then she makes four trips there then shares her experiences afterwards.

http://mp3s.ascendingabovevibration.org/2011-10-28-How-to-move-Beyond-Vibration-and-live-trips-there.mp3

Enjoy!

[Webmaster note:  For some yet unknown reason some videos are not playing properly in Google Chrome.  I think that the issue is that the videos that work are smaller than 4Mb and the ones that don't work are larger than 4Mb, so perhaps Google Chrome has a size restriction on mp3 files to play???  If anyone knows about this, please contact me.  Until I fix this issue, if you are using Google Chrome you will need to “Right-click” on the links for the following videos and choose “Save link as…” option to download the mp3's to your computer.  They will not play properly if you just “Left-click” on them.  We are sorry for the inconvenience, but they do work if you download them and play them from your hard drive.  It appears that they are working fine in Firefox, InternetExplorer and Safari.]

October 29, 2011
12:28 am
webmaster
Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia
Admin
Forum Posts: 41

I'm not sure what's wrong with this, but the above mp3 interview seems not to work when using Google Chrome.

If you are having trouble, try right-clicking on the link and choose “Save-As” and save it to your hard drive to open in whatever media player you use for mp3 files.

If anyone has Google Chrome, please try it and let me know.  Is it working for everyone else?

Thanks,

Mark

October 29, 2011
3:58 pm
Mark
USA
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 6

it didn't open for me using Chrome, but did with Explorer.

October 29, 2011
4:29 pm
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485

Mark said:

it didn't open for me using Chrome, but did with Explorer.

Mark,

Mark is going to try and figure out what the problem is when he has time.

It is doing the same for me.  The other audios work fine in Chrome, but not the new one for some reason.  It works fine in Explorer and Firefox.

Thanks for letting us know.

Kiss

d

October 30, 2011
6:06 pm
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

I am posting the steps that I talked about in the audio.  You need to listen to the whole audio because there are quite a few things not included in these steps.  They are being posted merely to allow those THAT ARE READY to have as a print out guide.

IF YOU HAVE ANY FEAR OR RESERVATION ABOUT DOING THIS…DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS AS YOU STILL HAVE NOT SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED GETTING RID OF YOUR FEAR BOX.  I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS TOO MUCH!

I recommend that you do these steps when you first do this….and in the order listed: 

You will not be ready to complete this last step until you have completed the first series of steps.  It is critical that you do not attempt to do this unless your soul has ceased to vibrate and that you are not taking drugs.  If you do, you will not reach beyond vibration and you will find yourself either back on Earth or on another Earth-like planet in this Universe…but you will not be beyond vibration. 

IF YOU HAVE ANY FEAR OR RESERVATION ABOUT DOING THIS…DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS AS YOU STILL HAVE NOT SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED GETTING RID OF YOUR FEAR BOX.  I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS TOO MUCH!

These are the steps:

Make sure your soul (not your body) is no longer vibrating and that you are in a place where you will not be interrupted by an eternal force such as children, telephones, etc.

Make sure you have your Obsidian wrap in place and your intent is neutral.

You should be traveling as a pure soul before you attempt to go beyond vibration.  If you do not feel you are doing this, try forming the intent to separate your soul from your physical body.  If this is NOT successful, stop here.  Do not go further as you are not ready to do this.  I cannot overemphasize this.  STOP HERE.

Form the intent to go to the wall that is outside the entry to beyond vibration.

Open your portal and go there.

You should see a veil, wall, tunnel…some sort of barrier between the two dimensions. Those of you that see tunnels will see it as black at the bottom.  This is how it should appear to you because the light there does not vibrate and you cannot see it from this side.

If you feel any fear at all…STOP!  You must not be afraid to do this.  Go back and work on your fear issues.

Step through the veil into beyond vibration.

What you will experience is very different.  Take a few moments to just sit there and get yourself oriented to the newness of this place.  Remember that nothing here vibrates.  You will NOT be using the senses you used while you were in a physical body.  Practicing doing this beforehand will be very helpful.  You will experience a beauty and peace that you have never experienced on any other trips.

If you happen to emerge here under water, you won’t drown because you are a pure soul and that cannot happen.  I have taken many trips as a pure soul with the intent to go somewhere in the Oceans and have never had a problem.

Just sit and let your soul take in the peace and beauty.

You will be aware of everything….and I mean everything.  You will just know what is there.

There is not only an ascended Earth there, but an entire ascended universe.  You will know each star, planet, and the species living on them.

The colors you will be aware of are stunning beyond belief.  The number of stars that you will see are infinite as are the colors.

When you are there, you will have to option to remain there forever or to return to Earth. If you choose to remain, you will cease to exist on this Earth.

I am assuming that all of you will wish to return.  To return, you do the steps in reverse.

Form the intent to go to the veil, wall, tunnel (however you saw the opening), but you will be on the otherside of it.

Step back through the veil.

Form the intent to return to Earth and to go back inside your body.

Do not worry that your soul will lose where the physical body shell it left is and you will be lost.  Your soul knows its physical body and it will return you safely.

When you return, just lie or sit for a short period of time to allow your soul to completely re-enter your body.  If you are interrupted, your soul will still be back in your body but you may feel dizzy and/or disoriented for a short period of time.  This is normal for those that have not been doing this type of work for any real length of time.

I suggest that you keep a journal of what you experienced beyond vibration as the memories will fade once you are back in the physical body.

I hope this will help you.

diana
November 8, 2011
10:23 am
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

This is additional information about my four trips beyond vibration.

Before I left my physical body to travel to beyond vibration, I had my protective wrap in place and my intent was neutral.  Always travel that way when you are entering an altered state, opening portals, and entering them…and/or attempting to travel beyond vibration.

On the first trip, I did not vary from what I posted for you to do.

I reached the place where I am aware of the veil.  That place is this side to the veil (or however you see it).

I have done this so many times before that I decided to try something new.

Then as I was stepping through the veil (not on this side or the other side of it), I formed the intent to go to the place I went on the next trip.  It worked beautifully.  You have very little “time” to do this because the veil is thin…so you have to change your intent very quickly.

On the third and fourth trip, I did the same thing.

It is critically important that you do this as you are in the veil that separates this universe from the ascended one or it will not work for you.

Diana

November 8, 2011
12:45 pm
rebeka
Guests
Forum Posts: 121

Diana,

Thank you very much for the instructions and sharing your tripps..

I listened several times to the tapes with four live trips you deed. It´s impressing how quick and easy you go and come. It seems you are so in the rutine to do that. I feel very much drawn to go there but I am still in doubt if I am ready? Can you see if I am ready? My only doubt is that I don´t want to take some “spirit” with me.  I don´t feel the fear to go there, it´s more like a strong desire to me. I may have been there already last month when I saw a waterfall and went into?  On the other side was peace, completeness, love. I remember on the taughts: I am there. But I don´t know where that was? I just knew I am there.

Can I go beyond vibration with other visualisations like entering a waterfall? Is necessary to see the veil?

Is this first time you help/teach other people to go beyond vibration?

Wanted to ask you about your additional  information.

As you where stepping trough the veil you formed the intent to go to the place you went on the “next” or “last” trip?

How was it when you went there for the first time?

Love to everybody, 

Rebeka

November 8, 2011
1:32 pm
Tashina
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 179

Hi D,

I want to thank you for posting the above instructions . I do much better reading then listening on how to get things done .  You  and Sage  helped me so much , from UC , to your blog and now this website . I am able to reach the tunnel, I see some times the most beautiful violet color that rushes through the tunnel, beyond the tunnel is total black , but it's hard to hold this state for a long peroid of time , I know I must be patient. This is done not using drugs , never have used them, but I do understand why Shamans use them .  I will keep on plugging away . D you are so lucky to have been born this way , but I believe you made your way to this time period to teach us.

Kiss

Tash

November 8, 2011
3:07 pm
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

rebeka said:

Diana,

Thank you very much for the instructions and sharing your tripps..

I listened several times to the tapes with four live trips you deed. It´s impressing how quick and easy you go and come. It seems you are so in the rutine to do that. I feel very much drawn to go there but I am still in doubt if I am ready? Can you see if I am ready? My only doubt is that I don´t want to take some “spirit” with me.  I don´t feel the fear to go there, it´s more like a strong desire to me. I may have been there already last month when I saw a waterfall and went into?  On the other side was peace, completeness, love. I remember on the taughts: I am there. But I don´t know where that was? I just knew I am there.

Can I go beyond vibration with other visualisations like entering a waterfall? Is necessary to see the veil?

Is this first time you help/teach other people to go beyond vibration?

Wanted to ask you about your additional  information.

As you where stepping trough the veil you formed the intent to go to the place you went on the “next” or “last” trip?

How was it when you went there for the first time?

Love to everybody, 

Rebeka

Rebeka,

First of all, you cannot go there until your soul stops vibrating.  You will know when this happens.

I understand that you want to go there, but you have to be patient and do the preparation work before you do.

The doubt that you feel is a form of fear…so no you are not ready.  You have more work to do on fear first.

The veil separation between to two universes will not appear as a waterfall because falling water vibrates.  The veil does not.

This website is the first time I have shared this information.

As I stepped through the veil, I formed the intent to go somewhere specific on that trip only.  So, I did it for trips 2, 3, and 4.

I actually went there when I was young and did not realize where it was.  My soul hasn't vibrated in a long time.

Diana

November 8, 2011
3:12 pm
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

Tashina said:

Hi D,

I want to thank you for posting the above instructions . I do much better reading then listening on how to get things done .  You  and Sage  helped me so much , from UC , to your blog and now this website . I am able to reach the tunnel, I see some times the most beautiful violet color that rushes through the tunnel, beyond the tunnel is total black , but it's hard to hold this state for a long peroid of time , I know I must be patient. This is done not using drugs , never have used them, but I do understand why Shamans use them .  I will keep on plugging away . D you are so lucky to have been born this way , but I believe you made your way to this time period to teach us.

Kiss

Tash

Tash,

You are welcome.  I thought it would be better to be able to print it out as a list.

I know you aren't doing drugs…so no worries there.  I believe you are quite close to being able to go beyond vibration.  Make sure your soul is no longer vibrating when you first try it.

As for you last sentence, I believe you are correct.  I did a lot of hard work in previous lives to get to this point.

Kiss

D

November 14, 2011
6:01 pm
rebeka
Guests

Hello Diana,

It feels very speciall that you share your experiences with us! Thanks for that!

Since I listened to the tapes of 4 life trips, some questions  repeat coming back.

Do you meet other people ( from Earth) who also  go beyond vibration like you?

I worked on my fear about taking some spirit with me to beyond vibration. I have no doubts anymore and my fear seems less than before. I also changed the last days, feel  some new peace in me.

The fear I had was that if there would be some spirit attached in my body  could molest me and block me from going beyond vibration.  Finally, I don´t think that it would be able to come with me there. Hope that my Ob. shield is still OK?

I wonder if there is any other form of shield  stronger than Obsidian one? Could be that  my Ob. shield hase some holes ? I put every  day the shield up but how do I know that is covering every part of my body? It could be enough a tiny hole to let enter a spirit? Is there a method  I can use  to check if my shield is still correct?

I have a feeling that there is a lot going on this days. Yesterday I looked at the night sky with clouds and couldn´t see nothink with my eyes but I knew somethink  meaningfull was there… Does someone else notice somethink similar?

When the soul stopps to vibrate, is that when you breat very slowly  like almost don´t breath  and feel like  half gone? When I sit for longer than 40 minuts than I experience this.

When you go beyond vibration  do you first open the portal or you can go directly there?

Is beyond vibration where people go after the death of fisical body or is it somewhere  completelly else?

Can take  your 16 years old children there?

hugs for everbody Cool

Rebeka

November 14, 2011
8:31 pm
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

rebeka said:

Hello Diana,

It feels very speciall that you share your experiences with us! Thanks for that!

Since I listened to the tapes of 4 life trips, some questions  repeat coming back.

Do you meet other people ( from Earth) who also  go beyond vibration like you?

I worked on my fear about taking some spirit with me to beyond vibration. I have no doubts anymore and my fear seems less than before. I also changed the last days, feel  some new peace in me.

The fear I had was that if there would be some spirit attached in my body  could molest me and block me from going beyond vibration.  Finally, I don´t think that it would be able to come with me there. Hope that my Ob. shield is still OK?

I wonder if there is any other form of shield  stronger than Obsidian one? Could be that  my Ob. shield hase some holes ? I put every  day the shield up but how do I know that is covering every part of my body? It could be enough a tiny hole to let enter a spirit? Is there a method  I can use  to check if my shield is still correct?

I have a feeling that there is a lot going on this days. Yesterday I looked at the night sky with clouds and couldn´t see nothink with my eyes but I knew somethink  meaningfull was there… Does someone else notice somethink similar?

When the soul stopps to vibrate, is that when you breat very slowly  like almost don´t breath  and feel like  half gone? When I sit for longer than 40 minuts than I experience this.

When you go beyond vibration  do you first open the portal or you can go directly there?

Is beyond vibration where people go after the death of fisical body or is it somewhere  completelly else?

Can take  your 16 years old children there?

hugs for everbody Cool

Rebeka

Rebeka,

Obsidian is as strong a shield as you need.

If you have your shield in place, nothing will be able to attach to you.  You are still expressing doubts and worries about the strength of your shield which tells me that you still have fear issues.  It is not that you don't have fear most of the time, but you must have no fear all of time when doing this work.

In order to know if your soul has stopped vibrating, you must be able to feel it vibrating first.  Otherwise, you have no foundation to know when it stops.  It is not going to stop all at once, but slowly over time.

Listen to the tape again or read the instructions.  I tell you exactly what to do regarding portals before you go beyond vibration.

However, you have a lot of work to do before you should attempt that.

Remember to have patience and allow this to happen as it should.  If you force it, you will not be successful because the time is not right.

The steps I outlined in the audios sound simple, yet each one requires a great deal of work.

Don't judge yourself by how well you believe others are doing.  This isn't a race to be won, but rather a growth of each person spiritually.

I believe you are doing fine.  Just keep working on the fear issue because if you can conquer that one you should be able to advance faster.

Often as one begins to enter the next phase, you will get glimpses or short parts revealed first.  These will grow slowly over time if you continue to do the work.

Yes, you can take a child with you when you ascend if that is needed…unless the soul of the child refuses to go.  Remember that each soul is on its own path and that has to be honored.  There are souls of very young children on the planet now that are already not vibrating.

Only souls that no longer vibrate will go there upon death of the physical body.  

Kiss

diana

November 18, 2011
7:26 am
RogerT
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 57

Awesome info Diana.

That's wonderful you have posted the info D, but I feel so far away from it, as if I have years or lifetimes of learning on the basic steps before I even get into that league!

I keep wanting to ask, so I will: do you feel (or have any 'inside info') that we have a limited amount of time to go beyond vibration before it's 'too late'?

November 18, 2011
11:20 am
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

RogerT said:

Awesome info Diana.

That's wonderful you have posted the info D, but I feel so far away from it, as if I have years or lifetimes of learning on the basic steps before I even get into that league!

I keep wanting to ask, so I will: do you feel (or have any 'inside info') that we have a limited amount of time to go beyond vibration before it's 'too late'?

Roger,

If you just keep working on the steps in order, you will get there.  You will find that some of the steps take a long time while others go more quickly.  The main three are:  separating the physical and the spiritual, letting go of fear, and getting out of those boxes.  

You will have enough time to do this, if you continue to work at it.

The time is limited, but not critical at this point.  I am usually several years ahead of what is the “norm” out there, so I know you have a couple of years.  There will come a time sooner than later when the Earth will not be habitable any longer for Humans and then it will be too late.

You really need to be working on this now so it can flow as it needs to because when it accelerates, it is going to accelerate greatly and most of Humanity is going to have be bejesus scared out of them when it does because they will not understand what is happening.

The Earth continues to slow her vibration and when it stops altogether is when we all better be ready to make the jump.

People that are spending their time trying to heal the Earth and raise her vibration are doing work that is fruitless as the Earth does not need help…nor will she accept it.

You are doing fine…just keep on truckin' along.

Kiss

d

November 18, 2011
12:02 pm
RogerT
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 57

OK, that's good news. I was certain we only have around 12 months left!

Perhaps my mind has bought into the 2012 prophecies.

My suspiscion is that people who are working to heal the earth are actually working to heal themselves, they just don't know it yet 😉

November 18, 2011
1:57 pm
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

RogerT said:

OK, that's good news. I was certain we only have around 12 months left!

Perhaps my mind has bought into the 2012 prophecies.

My suspiscion is that people who are working to heal the earth are actually working to heal themselves, they just don't know it yet 😉

Roger,

The only thing that is going to happen on that date in 2012 is that we will all feel as though we have been elevated a bit…that will happen when all the ones that bought into the 2012 jump when they realize the world didn't end and they are still the same.

I believe you are correct about what you said in your last paragraph.

Laugh

d

November 18, 2011
8:58 pm
LassenSage
Guests
Forum Posts: 85

Seems almost everyone I know is working on healing themselves.It's a lot more fun when we share our stories..

I really appreciate the open sharing here..Thanks everyone.

November 19, 2011
5:05 am
rebeka
Guests

Yeah, I am so glad to that we can share our stories here!

I am working on that fear issue and noticed when I feel the fear, than those “spirits”  are getting stronger.I am not sure if there is one still with me or not? I put my Ob. shiels every day up but I noticed that they have less power now than before.

My instinct are telling me that  ext year, when I am 48 years old I wil be fine, 49 it´s getting problems,  with 50 I am  transformed, very happy. 

So, I stil have some years as I  am 47 now. Diana, do I feel right? We still have 1- 2 years to work on our boxes and fears?

Hugs to everybody Laugh

November 19, 2011
6:12 am
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

rebeka said:

Yeah, I am so glad to that we can share our stories here!

I am working on that fear issue and noticed when I feel the fear, than those “spirits”  are getting stronger.I am not sure if there is one still with me or not? I put my Ob. shiels every day up but I noticed that they have less power now than before.

My instinct are telling me that  ext year, when I am 48 years old I wil be fine, 49 it´s getting problems,  with 50 I am  transformed, very happy. 

So, I stil have some years as I  am 47 now. Diana, do I feel right? We still have 1- 2 years to work on our boxes and fears?

Hugs to everybody Laugh

Rebeka,

As you lose the fear and get out of the boxes, then your fear of having bad spirits dissipates.  Just keep working on it and try not to feel that things will happen when you are a certain age.  That is coming from your mind/ego's attempt to interfere with your soul's ability to move beyond vibration.

You only need to put your shield up once and it will stay…as long as you don't mess with it.  You can check on it daily if you want to, but you should not find anything wrong with it.

If you feel it is not strong, you still have fear issues…and need to work on that.

You still have several years to do this and if you continue to work on the steps, you will be fine.  You are doing fine…just keep working on the fear.

Hugs back at ya'

d

d

November 19, 2011
6:13 am
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

LassenSage said:

Seems almost everyone I know is working on healing themselves.It's a lot more fun when we share our stories..

I really appreciate the open sharing here..Thanks everyone.

Sage,

Yes, I see that also.

Hugs to you and B.

d

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 121

Currently Online:
3 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Tashina: 179

rebeka: 121

Daximil: 91

LassenSage: 85

RogerT: 57

DanubePilot: 55

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 10

Members: 13085

Moderators: 1

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 14

Topics: 79

Newest Members:

Alicegom, Maldosak, Williamrix, RonaldApoma, MichaelFog, Ralphbew

Moderators: systemwpadmin: 0

Administrators: webmaster: 41, AscendingAboveVibration: 485

Comments are closed.

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.