Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_TopicIcon
28Oct2011 – Instructions how to go to Beyond Vibration / the New Earth and then 4 live trips there followed by sharing of her experiences.
April 21, 2012
6:33 pm
DanubePilot
Guests
Forum Posts: 55
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

webmaster said:

28 October 2011 – Diana Roth gives detailed instructions on how she goes beyond vibration and then she makes four trips there then shares her experiences afterwards.

http://mp3s.beyondvibration.org/2011-10-28-How-to-move-Beyond-Vibration-and-live-trips-there.mp3

Enjoy!

Diana, this was wonderful to listen to. Thank you both so much for your gifts. I haven’t attempted to go beyond vibration but I have some questions. You said the soul comes to Earth to learn; have souls who ascend to the New Earth done all the learning they could do and now will stay on the New Earth? Do souls that don’t stop vibrating lose the opportunity to incarnate once the Earth ascends? I think in another interview somewhere you said people who don’t ascend will die. I find this fascinating and would like to know more. Also, I was surprised to learn that it’s our soul that makes us human, not our bodies. And here I was hoping to come back as an octopus someday! Laugh

April 23, 2012
12:15 pm
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485

DanubePilot said:

webmaster said:

28 October 2011 – Diana Roth gives detailed instructions on how she goes beyond vibration and then she makes four trips there then shares her experiences afterwards.

http://mp3s.beyondvibration.org/2011-10-28-How-to-move-Beyond-Vibration-and-live-trips-there.mp3

Enjoy!

Diana, this was wonderful to listen to. Thank you both so much for your gifts. I haven't attempted to go beyond vibration but I have some questions. You said the soul comes to Earth to learn; have souls who ascend to the New Earth done all the learning they could do and now will stay on the New Earth? Do souls that don't stop vibrating lose the opportunity to incarnate once the Earth ascends? I think in another interview somewhere you said people who don't ascend will die. I find this fascinating and would like to know more. Also, I was surprised to learn that it's our soul that makes us human, not our bodies. And here I was hoping to come back as an octopus someday! Laugh

DP,

They will have done what they came to Earth to learn for the most part.  Those of us that choose to come back are still helping and learning.  I go above vibration when I want to rest as it is a place of total peace.

At some point, this Earth is going to become inhabitable and our physical bodies will die.  The soul never dies as it is eternal.  It will continue on, but may not ascend to the New Earth if it is still vibrating.

To be honest, I don't know where it will go other than it will not be as ascended as those whose vibration has stopped.  Remember that souls travel outside time and space so what would seem like a billion years here on Earth is but a moment outside space/time.

Being an Octopus is not a bad decision as they are highly intelligent. Laugh

d

April 23, 2012
12:55 pm
DanubePilot
Guests
Forum Posts: 55

Laugh Thanks and hugs!

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 121

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Tashina: 179

rebeka: 121

Daximil: 91

LassenSage: 85

RogerT: 57

DanubePilot: 55

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 10

Members: 13085

Moderators: 1

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 14

Topics: 79

Newest Members:

Alicegom, Maldosak, Williamrix, RonaldApoma, MichaelFog, Ralphbew

Moderators: systemwpadmin: 0

Administrators: webmaster: 41, AscendingAboveVibration: 485

Comments are closed.

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.