Avatar

Please consider registering
guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —




— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_TopicIcon
And yet another topic in here by me. :)
September 8, 2012
8:21 am
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Diana,

Sorry to bother again with this but did we talk then more than one time outthere?  I remember that when you talked to me first tme it was very short and you asked me to say Yes and No- Am I right?

When I open I try to be neutral, so I don't  attract entities who want just to have fun with me.

 

When I went out Today I formed the intention to talk to the soul of my son, than I talked very shortly and got answers on my questions.

I would like to ask you for feedback please. Can I really talk to the soul of my 16 years old son ( who is  2000 km away from me) when he is awak during the day?  Or can I do this only when he sleep? Do I need his permission for doing that?

Kiss

Rebeka

September 12, 2012
8:59 am
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

rebeka said:

Diana,

Sorry to bother again with this but did we talk then more than one time outthere?  I remember that when you talked to me first tme it was very short and you asked me to say Yes and No- Am I right?

When I open I try to be neutral, so I don't  attract entities who want just to have fun with me.

 

When I went out Today I formed the intention to talk to the soul of my son, than I talked very shortly and got answers on my questions.

I would like to ask you for feedback please. Can I really talk to the soul of my 16 years old son ( who is  2000 km away from me) when he is awak during the day?  Or can I do this only when he sleep? Do I need his permission for doing that?

Kiss

Rebeka

Rebeka,

You can talk to the soul of anything, if it agrees to talk to you…so you need to ask permission before you do so.  That is a respect of boundary issue.  That said…and if the other soul allows for communication, you can talk to it anytime.  The person does not have to be asleep for you to do this although it may be easier for both of you if he is.  Try it both ways and see which is easier for the two of you.

I have not talked to your soul at all…at least not soul to soul.

I hope this helps some.

Kiss

wuvs,

d

September 12, 2012
6:26 pm
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi Diana,

 

But did you talk to me out there? If not soul to soul  how than?

Thank you for the feedback about talking to the soul of other person.  I will try to talk in the night and in the day to see tha difference. I  m getting better/faster with talking to animals, threes..and lately talked to my body Surprised.  Am I normal Diana? ( this is  ego telling me  am I right?…)

 

Rebeka

Kiss

October 19, 2012
1:49 pm
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi Diana,

May I ask if I need to open the portal if I want to talk to the soul of another person on distance?

May I talk to you on the distance? Is that than your ego I am talking to or your soul? 

 

Thanks,

Kiss

Rebeka

October 20, 2012
1:36 pm
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi Diana,

sorry for being so impatient but did I just talk out there with you? I looked at the watch:  Saturday,19.26  European time. If yes, than thank you for the feedback!

Hugs,Kiss

Rebeka

November 4, 2012
3:34 pm
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

rebeka said:

Hi Diana,

May I ask if I need to open the portal if I want to talk to the soul of another person on distance?

May I talk to you on the distance? Is that than your ego I am talking to or your soul? 

 

Thanks,

Kiss

Rebeka

Rebeka,

No, you don't need to open a portal to talk to another soul.  You open a portal to travel from one place to another.

When you talk to a soul, you always do so via telepathy.

I just don't have time right now to try a session with you.  Perhaps you could try doing so with someone else?

wuvs,

d

November 5, 2012
11:56 am
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi Diana,

thanks for your feedback! I was worried because of the storm.  I hope you didn't suffer from it? How pity that the animals are suffering so much and I can't do nothing to help! I wish I could help somehow?

 

If you have time I would like to tell you that I am already taking to souls of other people  on the distance and it is going well. Just I wasn't sure if I talked to you also last month?   

 

There is something new going on since three weeks. I am talking to some voice which appears when I sing notes . It teaches me a lot. It told me the same than you.That when I talk to another soul on the distance, that is telepathic contact.

May I ask you about  this? I feel a strong urge to sing notes witch I hear beforehand. The word OM is coming out. Than some voice is talking to me telling me that is my higher consciousness. If that is true, than where it is located? That voice is telling me that is  higher up, like where the clouds are located. (about 1000 meter). Would very much appreciate your feedback on this if you can? 

 

Thanks, an wish you recovering Kiss

Rebeka

November 8, 2012
6:05 am
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

rebeka said:

Hi Diana,

thanks for your feedback! I was worried because of the storm.  I hope you didn't suffer from it? How pity that the animals are suffering so much and I can't do nothing to help! I wish I could help somehow?

 

If you have time I would like to tell you that I am already taking to souls of other people  on the distance and it is going well. Just I wasn't sure if I talked to you also last month?   

 

There is something new going on since three weeks. I am talking to some voice which appears when I sing notes . It teaches me a lot. It told me the same than you.That when I talk to another soul on the distance, that is telepathic contact.

May I ask you about  this? I feel a strong urge to sing notes witch I hear beforehand. The word OM is coming out. Than some voice is talking to me telling me that is my higher consciousness. If that is true, than where it is located? That voice is telling me that is  higher up, like where the clouds are located. (about 1000 meter). Would very much appreciate your feedback on this if you can? 

 

Thanks, an wish you recovering Kiss

Rebeka

Rebeka,

I can't tell you where the voice is located.  You would need to communicate with it and then believe what you are told (if you trust the voice).  This will come with experience.

Once you begin to talk to other souls, you are going to find that there are a lot of souls that will talk to you.  You may find that you need to filter out some of them if they have negative energy or you just don't want to talk to them.  It is always all right to say “No” to their request.

Diana

November 8, 2012
4:18 pm
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi Diana,

 

You are right,I do filter already with who I want to talk. It seems like the “real” life. We all choose with who we want to talk.

I developed last months some skills like: before I talk to other soul I verify  asking my soul if I am communicating with the persons soul I asked for. It seem that this works well, however my soul is sometimes fed up when I ask her to verify for me many times…but is my only reference point.

 

Thank you,

Kiss

Rebeka

August 12, 2013
10:41 am
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi Diana,

Smile

 

 I would like to know how you are  and ask you for advise?

 

May I ask you  something please? I am trying to sort this alone but the last week  got a real crisis in this and thought to ask you?

 

The last year has been very active for me as I moved to north of Norway . I had a bad skin/lounge condition in Spain. ( skin excem from chemicals in the clouds/air) and those “guides” told me every day that I have to move to this particular area of Norway. So, I moved to northern part of Norway and my health really approved. I got enough incomes to manage to live here. There are  a lot of nice people around me and I have a good social life.

All this time since I am here and before, guides talked to me. I dont see them but talk to them like with people just channeling their thoughts. They know every taught I have, and manny times  predict what will happen. They say that they see the future. I dont  know exactly who they are but they helped me a lot to build up a new life  .

It seem to work out here for me but I dont feel quiet free because they are telling me what is my mission in the life,why I was born etc..I am going to do here. Last week I got a crisis because they are telling me so often that I have an important work to do here and will meet a  rich man etc.. I feel like they are leading me to something and I have nothing to say. They can influence my in such a way that I turn a head, can feel happy or laugh…

 I talked to people  lately and noticed  that not my ego but their voice of those “guides”  coming through my lips as I talk to them normally… I am in doubt now how far I can let this happen ? Is this normal?  I was upset Yesterday and  told them to go away and leave me as I don´t want this repeating messages about a man I will meet  but they  that everything is ok and I don´t need to worry…

 

And at the end I am not afraid to have an new experience, even if is a bad. I know from past that every “bad experience has a meaning. At least those guides I have around now are positive but talking with them can take the time away to do the “real” work. Maybe it was a distraction for practicing to travel with my soul wich I neglected the last times ?

 

Hugs,Kiss

Rebeka

September 2, 2013
9:58 am
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

R,

Guides suggest things to you and then YOU have to decide what you are going to do.  If they get loud and in your face, then do what you did…tell them to leave you alone…that you will take their suggestions into consideration before making your decisions.

Kiss,

diana

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 29

Currently Online:
1 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Tashina: 179

rebeka: 121

Daximil: 91

LassenSage: 85

RogerT: 57

DanubePilot: 55

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 10

Members: 1769

Moderators: 1

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 14

Topics: 79

Posts: 1131

Newest Members:

Irhabarper, DargothEi, FaesulSr, PeerZeLo, Quadirburl, HjaltePib

Moderators: systemwpadmin: 0

Administrators: webmaster: 41, AscendingAboveVibration: 485

 

Comments are closed.

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.