Avatar

Please consider registering
guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —




— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_TopicIcon
(7)Changing one's vibration and ascending to the new Earth:
October 24, 2011
2:52 pm
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Welkom  on this Forum Alisun!!! 

Rebeka

October 27, 2011
8:43 pm
Avatar
LassenSage
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 85
Member Since:
August 6, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Another Welcome for Alisun,,very nice to have you here,sageCool

October 28, 2011
3:03 am
Avatar
Alisun
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 16
Member Since:
October 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

thanks for the welcome Rebeka and LassenSage….

 

Today may we all have a clear intent to be grounded and connected with mother earth….  today may we all connect with nature with clear intent of harmony and unity between all living entities

October 28, 2011
5:46 pm
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I got up with the feeling of love in my chest . There is an  special energy today. When I was driving the car and looked to the Mountains, Threes, I asked myself if this is an illusion what I see or real? Somehow they appered away, not really here. During the day I felt love for everythink around me. Probobly some energy shift on the Earth is happening today? Do you feel the same Sage?

Love to everybody Kiss

December 5, 2011
12:43 am
Avatar
LassenSage
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 85
Member Since:
August 6, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Rebeka, Sorry I missed this one..I have quite a few days when I feel very peaceful and loving energy. And I get very centered and peaceful..Then along  comes a challenge.

Something rocks my world, an emotional drama of some sort.. At best I can come from a loving place.Loving kind thoughts, speech and actions..

At worst I miss the mark, and  run with old fears for a little while..Then I rest and center, anchor that innermost loving peacefulness.. And then give it another shot..Look for the kindest approach to my troubles and think from my heart.

December 6, 2011
10:20 am
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sage, thanks for your replay!

I feel today special energy. We have a bright sunny day out here. When I woke up the sun I felt so peacefull. The sun is very bright and the shadows are so meaningfull for me today. I experience the shadows different than ever before, but today I am obsessed with watching them around me. I don´t know why, but they appear different, more dark and longer than usually. The sun is much more bright also..

I talked to friend about what I experience and shared the idea with her that we may go to another dimension by itself? We may wake up one morning and notice that we are totally different? Maybe the threes, mountains appears only like a part of cullise and they are already gone? Would they be  “fisically” dead then and keep the shell for us?

I feel that I am not really here today, nothink seems importand to me except breathink slowly ( almost no breath at all) and enjoy beeing a part of this world. I feel privileged to live in this moment.

 

I carry the blue kyanite with me all the time and  black obsidian.

 

Peace to everybody

Kiss

December 6, 2011
11:00 am
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Rebeka,

It is very common for it to feel different as to what and how you perceive the physical world.

If you are concentrating and looking very hard for differences, then your mind/ego is attempting of occupy you and keep your soul/spiritual side from growing.

Try and not be so observant as to your physical world…let it go if you can and stay centered, with neutral intent, and your shield up.

Observing your physical environment without reading something in it if it appears a bit different, is an important step.

Kiss

d

December 8, 2011
6:25 pm
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

OK, I understand it´s better not to occupy my mind about differences in physical environment. I think I just had one of those days..Staying neutral seems very importand. Your tapes are very helpfull.

 

There is somethink I am struggeling with what happened three monthts ago but I wanted to sort it myself out. Finnaly I have to ask you for advise. Please could you give me a feedback? I am a bit afraid to

 get the usual answer like ” you have the same problema again”.  Don´t be mad on me please? Embarassed

 

I was with friends that evening, celebrating and I had more wine than usually . We had some talk about spirits and my friend talked about the people in some bars in Norway who where drinking al the time and unable to stop drinking becouse of beeing possesed tru some spirits..Than suddenly I felt attaked true somethink what penetrated into my body. It felt afwul, dirthy. I left inmediatelly  and was bussy to get it out of my body but didn´t succeed. It feels that think is still inside but can´t comunicate with me. I put the Ob. shield between us. I regulary feel on some moments that wants to get tru that shield but is bloked. I don´t think that is my ego.

 After research my instinct told me that I had some weak points that night in the Ob.shield after having a wine, that´s why that spirit could enter.

I am not bothered  anymore about, as I  work on my fear issues and think positive and I know that I wil get rid of it like the other one but would be useful for me to know your opinion.. 

My question is: was all what I comunicated with threes,plants…  true? Could that spirit who penetrated into my body pretend the taughts of those beeings I taught to comunicate with? Lately I stopped to do this in terms to chek if that think manipulated me or not?

If I was comunicating with threes, could that think come between me and them even if I put the Ob. shield between?  Would than my Ob.shield drop?

 

Kiss

December 8, 2011
6:40 pm
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

rebeka said:

OK, I understand it´s better not to occupy my mind about differences in physical environment. I think I just had one of those days..Staying neutral seems very importand. Your tapes are very helpfull.

 

There is somethink I am struggeling with what happened three monthts ago but I wanted to sort it myself out. Finnaly I have to ask you for advise. Please could you give me a feedback? I am a bit afraid to

 get the usual answer like ” you have the same problema again”.  Don´t be mad on me please? Embarassed

 

I was with friends that evening, celebrating and I had more wine than usually . We had some talk about spirits and my friend talked about the people in some bars in Norway who where drinking al the time and unable to stop drinking becouse of beeing possesed tru some spirits..Than suddenly I felt attaked true somethink what penetrated into my body. It felt afwul, dirthy. I left inmediatelly  and was bussy to get it out of my body but didn´t succeed. It feels that think is still inside but can´t comunicate with me. I put the Ob. shield between us. I regulary feel on some moments that wants to get tru that shield but is bloked. I don´t think that is my ego.

 After research my instinct told me that I had some weak points that night in the Ob.shield after having a wine, that´s why that spirit could enter.

I am not bothered  anymore about, as I  work on my fear issues and think positive and I know that I wil get rid of it like the other one but would be useful for me to know your opinion.. 

My question is: was all what I comunicated with threes,plants…  true? Could that spirit who penetrated into my body pretend the taughts of those beeings I taught to comunicate with? Lately I stopped to do this in terms to chek if that think manipulated me or not?

If I was comunicating with threes, could that think come between me and them even if I put the Ob. shield between?  Would than my Ob.shield drop?

 

Kiss

Rebeka,

Don't expect to be able to just drop your fear baggage (or get out of the fear box) all at one time.  It takes time.  Sometimes you take two steps forward and one step back, but in the end you will prevail.

As you go through these experiences and begin to trust your intuition, you will learn what is true and what is not.  Think of it as building a library of experiences to draw on when you need validation.

Don't trust anything you get when you are drinking alcohol or doing drugs (not that I am accusing you of that), because it is the alcohol/drugs that are controlling the situation.

Your obsidian shield is fine.  I just checked.  It will stay up as long as you don't take it down.  Just leave it alone and you will be fine.

Trees are very powerful and I would not expect them to allow anything to mess with them.  They are very old and wise.

You are doing well, just keep on working on the fear thingy as it sounds like you are making progress.

Kiss

d

December 9, 2011
6:10 am
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Oh thanks Diana,

 

Can I ask you another crazy Embarassed question please? You say that the threes are very powerful. Can  a three if is mad during a communication with me push my body?

So, the talks with the threes, see , mountains etc.. I did are valid? No one can come between. That´s a good news for me.I wil start again to talk to them as I stopped three weeks ago and see if my shield is going down than? I say this becouse when I talked to them it seemed that they communicated to me  true the language.   (my tounge got words, even if I didn´t speak the words out ) Than you told me to communicate only telepatic, this seemed more difficoult for me but I can learn that.

But I wil first wait on your answer before starting talk to them again.

 

ThanksKiss 

December 9, 2011
10:44 am
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

rebeka said:

Oh thanks Diana,

 

Can I ask you another crazy Embarassed question please? You say that the threes are very powerful. Can  a three if is mad during a communication with me push my body?

So, the talks with the threes, see , mountains etc.. I did are valid? No one can come between. That´s a good news for me.I wil start again to talk to them as I stopped three weeks ago and see if my shield is going down than? I say this becouse when I talked to them it seemed that they communicated to me  true the language.   (my tounge got words, even if I didn´t speak the words out ) Than you told me to communicate only telepatic, this seemed more difficoult for me but I can learn that.

But I wil first wait on your answer before starting talk to them again.

 

ThanksKiss 

Rebeka,

I don't understand why you would worry about them pushing your body if all you are doing is talking to them…or why they would become mad at you during a normal conversation.  It has  never happened to me in all my years of talking to them.

Your communication with them is via telepathy.  You will understand them and they will understand you.

You must conquer this fear of your shield being disrupted.  Many people talk to spirits with no shield at all and are perfectly fine.  It is all about intent.  Keep the intent neutral when you do this.

d

December 11, 2011
6:16 pm
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Diana,

 

Thanks for your encouraging feedback! I wil keep the intent neutral, this is a best!  Smile 

 

About beeing pushed, I did somethink the three didn´t like. I told: ” I know you are my ego.”  She said: ” Are you crazy? Don´t insult me!”, then I felt a push back. This happened in October. I am really wondering if a three has a power to push you back?

I did this to verify if I am really talking to that three. Then I apologised for this and explained why I did. The three accepted it. I did this a coupple of times with other threes to see if some one else talks with me, manipulate me or not. I´v got answers from different threes  like ” Are you mad?” So I stopped to veryfi on that way.

I know it sounds crazy but I went true difficoult 8 months beeing manipulated with lies from that northy spirit and that´s the reason I was suspiciouse about with who am I talking with.

 

I only want to know if I am really communicating with the plants and other beeings, or is somethink between like my ego or some spirit? It´s a process to learn to trust what I hear.

 

R. Laugh

December 21, 2011
9:00 am
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

rebeka said:

Diana,

 

Thanks for your encouraging feedback! I wil keep the intent neutral, this is a best!  Smile 

 

About beeing pushed, I did somethink the three didn´t like. I told: ” I know you are my ego.”  She said: ” Are you crazy? Don´t insult me!”, then I felt a push back. This happened in October. I am really wondering if a three has a power to push you back?

I did this to verify if I am really talking to that three. Then I apologised for this and explained why I did. The three accepted it. I did this a coupple of times with other threes to see if some one else talks with me, manipulate me or not. I´v got answers from different threes  like ” Are you mad?” So I stopped to veryfi on that way.

I know it sounds crazy but I went true difficoult 8 months beeing manipulated with lies from that northy spirit and that´s the reason I was suspiciouse about with who am I talking with.

 

I only want to know if I am really communicating with the plants and other beeings, or is somethink between like my ego or some spirit? It´s a process to learn to trust what I hear.

 

R. Laugh

R,

Sorry this took so long to answer.  My Grandson gifted with me with an early Holiday present…the flu…which has now spread through the whole family…one of the many benefits he got from going to college and being in crowds.  Cry

Yes, it is a process to learn to trust your instincts.  The more you do it, the greater the bank of experiences you build up and the easier it is to trust your instincts.

You are doing fine, just keep practicing.

Kiss

d

December 21, 2011
5:54 pm
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Diana,

 

Thanks for responding me! Never mind if you do it later! I felt on the distance that somethink happened with your healt. Wish you a good recovering and hope you don´t have much storms there! Wink I took MMS to fight the flu.

 

I met  twoo animals during my journey Yesterday and Today. I saw first a beautifull calf( cow?) and than the elephant. The cow looked at me with black eyes and giving me a peace, calming. The elephant looked at me very wise. I was inmediatelly in peace when I saw them.

Do they have some other meaning?

 

Rebeka

Kiss

December 28, 2011
5:12 pm
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi Diana,

 

Hope your flu went away and you are well and enjoy the time with the family? As I don´t celebrate Christmas I have a plenty of time to do exercises, so I´v got a coupple of questions . Don´t rush with the answer, there are still holidays. I keep posting but there is no rush .Wink

 

-The deer, elephant and today  some more animals are coming when I open the portal. Does that mean somethink? I really enjoy looking at the black eyes of deer. I wanted to see those animals alive and went  this afternoon to the animal park here in the area. I saw elephants, snakes, birds….they where sad, nervouse, closed up. I don´t understand that people put them in the caves? It does not make any sense to see all this animals without seeing them behaving free as they are in nature. I wish that all animals live in freedom! I tried to talk to some of them and some where  open to talk. But the most just said “go away”. It seems I make better contact with spirits of those animals when I  am meditating.

-When I open, I am concentrating on staying neutral and is going OK. The last coupple of times I notice my breath goes very slowly, like I almost stop to breath. I am wondering if that helps the soul stopping vibrating? 

-I did somethin new today.  I stayed neutral all the time but after 30 min I just felt my breath is almost stopping.  Than I asked my soul how it feels when she is not vibrating. Than I saw cirkles, my eyes started to moove like in cirkles, somethink happened. I felt suddenly  like my head is going up. Almost pulling away from the rest of my body and in my ears there was an  tiny, high ton. I had a feeling I am travelling with very high speed in space. I never experienced that before.. My body felt light, was still there but with another perception than normally.  When I closed and came back,  it took me more time to adjust. I won´t do it again if you say it was wrong to talk to my soul .

Could I label it as astral travel or out of body experience? (The ego like to put everythink in a box)

 

Some  kind beeing is around me lately, telling me some stoff like Jetty is calling me. When I ask it who it is it said that is my guide helping me, wont hurt me. This is another challenge for me how to deal with it. I am not afraid anymore as I have the Ob. shield around me only beeings with good intentions can communicate true it . But  for the secure feedback I would appreciate if you could have a a look at it?

I am getting more confidental about  my instinct and it seem that I learned a lot here. Kiss Thanks!!!

 

Love to everybody

December 30, 2011
10:11 am
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

rebeka said:

Hi Diana,

 

Hope your flu went away and you are well and enjoy the time with the family? As I don´t celebrate Christmas I have a plenty of time to do exercises, so I´v got a coupple of questions . Don´t rush with the answer, there are still holidays. I keep posting but there is no rush .Wink

 

-The deer, elephant and today  some more animals are coming when I open the portal. Does that mean somethink? I really enjoy looking at the black eyes of deer. I wanted to see those animals alive and went  this afternoon to the animal park here in the area. I saw elephants, snakes, birds….they where sad, nervouse, closed up. I don´t understand that people put them in the caves? It does not make any sense to see all this animals without seeing them behaving free as they are in nature. I wish that all animals live in freedom! I tried to talk to some of them and some where  open to talk. But the most just said “go away”. It seems I make better contact with spirits of those animals when I  am meditating.

-When I open, I am concentrating on staying neutral and is going OK. The last coupple of times I notice my breath goes very slowly, like I almost stop to breath. I am wondering if that helps the soul stopping vibrating? 

-I did somethin new today.  I stayed neutral all the time but after 30 min I just felt my breath is almost stopping.  Than I asked my soul how it feels when she is not vibrating. Than I saw cirkles, my eyes started to moove like in cirkles, somethink happened. I felt suddenly  like my head is going up. Almost pulling away from the rest of my body and in my ears there was an  tiny, high ton. I had a feeling I am travelling with very high speed in space. I never experienced that before.. My body felt light, was still there but with another perception than normally.  When I closed and came back,  it took me more time to adjust. I won´t do it again if you say it was wrong to talk to my soul .

Could I label it as astral travel or out of body experience? (The ego like to put everythink in a box)

 

Some  kind beeing is around me lately, telling me some stoff like Jetty is calling me. When I ask it who it is it said that is my guide helping me, wont hurt me. This is another challenge for me how to deal with it. I am not afraid anymore as I have the Ob. shield around me only beeings with good intentions can communicate true it . But  for the secure feedback I would appreciate if you could have a a look at it?

I am getting more confidental about  my instinct and it seem that I learned a lot here. Kiss Thanks!!!

 

Love to everybody

Rebeka,

If you are unable to talk to the animals, you can go to the animal spirits website:

http://www.animalspirits.com

There are over 300 separate animals and their teachings listed there.

diana

December 31, 2011
5:10 am
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Thanks Diana for the feedback! I wil look at the animal spirits. Could the Jetty have some meaning? I mean that humanoid beeing who lives in the noorth.

About the feeling my head is puling up and I hear the tiny ton in my ears, is that OK? I describe it in the previouse post.

Don´t rush with the answer! I hope you have a nice time with your family.

HAPPY NEW  YEAR TO EVERYBODY!!!!Laugh 

December 31, 2011
10:16 am
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

rebeka said:

Thanks Diana for the feedback! I wil look at the animal spirits. Could the Jetty have some meaning? I mean that humanoid beeing who lives in the noorth.

About the feeling my head is puling up and I hear the tiny ton in my ears, is that OK? I describe it in the previouse post.

Don´t rush with the answer! I hope you have a nice time with your family.

HAPPY NEW  YEAR TO EVERYBODY!!!!Laugh 

Rebeka,

I don't know what you mean by a “Jetty”.  Do you mean Yeti?  You will have to talk to it to receive its message.

As for the ear thing, there are quite a few people reporting that symptom.  It could be just about anything.

You have to begin to trust your instincts, because that is the only way you will crawl out of the fear box.  I am not going to tell you when things are ok.  You have done this long enough to know.  I am going to try and force you to begin to trust your own soul/instincts.

Happy New Year to you too!  I hope it is a very productive one.

Kiss

d

January 2, 2012
4:55 pm
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Diana tanks for your hard lessons! I need them really.

The last two days I was dealing with  all kind of fear. I brought up the heaviest ones and faced them. It was very productive indeed and I found an easy method how to deal with it. Can I start a topic on the forum with this issue ?  PRACTICAL GUIDE HOW TO DEAL WITH FEAR?  First I need your feedback if is OK.

I just want to tell that I didn´t know how exactly I need to deal with the fear. I know that I need to face it, understand where it comes from etc… but  what after? Somehow needs to be processed forward to liberate from it. One lady on the internet ( I forgot her name sorry) speaks about  practical method, how to do it . Can I share it with you? Could be usefull for others? It helped me a lot and it is very effective. 

First step: recognise the particular fear you have and invite it to come, present itself.

Second step: ask the fear to show the biggest picture of it, the biggest size of it.( It may appear big or small, due to the issue) 

Thirth step: feel it  fully ( some tears may come, let them be.. )

Fourth step: breath love and light  true  that fear and  after a while embrace it with love (you will notice that is getting smaller…) eventually would dissapear inmediatelly.

It works reallyLaugh

 

Kiss

rebeka

January 3, 2012
12:54 pm
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

rebeka said:

Diana tanks for your hard lessons! I need them really.

The last two days I was dealing with  all kind of fear. I brought up the heaviest ones and faced them. It was very productive indeed and I found an easy method how to deal with it. Can I start a topic on the forum with this issue ?  PRACTICAL GUIDE HOW TO DEAL WITH FEAR?  First I need your feedback if is OK.

I just want to tell that I didn´t know how exactly I need to deal with the fear. I know that I need to face it, understand where it comes from etc… but  what after? Somehow needs to be processed forward to liberate from it. One lady on the internet ( I forgot her name sorry) speaks about  practical method, how to do it . Can I share it with you? Could be usefull for others? It helped me a lot and it is very effective. 

First step: recognise the particular fear you have and invite it to come, present itself.

Second step: ask the fear to show the biggest picture of it, the biggest size of it.( It may appear big or small, due to the issue) 

Thirth step: feel it  fully ( some tears may come, let them be.. )

Fourth step: breath love and light  true  that fear and  after a while embrace it with love (you will notice that is getting smaller…) eventually would dissapear inmediatelly.

It works reallyLaugh

 

Kiss

rebeka

Rebeka,

No, I don't want that on the board because everyone deals with their fears their own way.  One needs to do what works for them.

I do know one thing….the most important aspect for one to have to do this is to have courage.  Without the courage to confront anything you are afraid of, you will fail.

If your fear is constantly rearing its ugly head, you need to work on finding courage.   Courage is something that is rarely even perceived by most Humans on a daily basis.

Dare to look at what you fear and walk right through it to new beginnings. 

It really is as simple as that.

d

p.s.  If you are concentrating on fear, then fear is what you get.  That is being controlled by your mind/ego to keep you from doing this work.  Go back and work on learning to control your mind/ego and the static it throws up at you.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 38

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Tashina: 179

rebeka: 121

Daximil: 91

LassenSage: 85

RogerT: 57

DanubePilot: 55

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 10

Members: 5130

Moderators: 1

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 14

Topics: 79

Posts: 1131

Newest Members:

charityej69, KarinaLes, RobertoNeage, Richardduend, aurorasz2, franciscavl3

Moderators: systemwpadmin: 0

Administrators: webmaster: 41, AscendingAboveVibration: 485

 

Comments are closed.

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.