Avatar

Please consider registering
guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —




— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_TopicIcon
TALKING WITH PLANTS
September 30, 2011
6:33 am
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

rebeka said:

Diana,

 

I am so sorry to bother you with this again but something went wrong Yesterday evening while I visited a friend. I entered her house and felt a lot of energy of beings not from Earth. I was curieouse  and went into meditation, opened the portal very soon and some voice was talking true me strait away. I did not wait 30 min. first  to get into a deeper state as usually. After channeling for a while I felt this sounds like this entity and asked if it was her. She told me yes. I stopped and was thinking how can I sort it out? It was about 20.00 in the evening (European time). I taught  to protect myself with putting the Ob. shield right now  by myself. I did put an Ob. panty on my whole body. Diana, when you looked at my shield, it was after this hour?

This morning  I took  plenty of time for meditation, opened the portal, and then Thayt, this being talked to me. Than suddenly this entity appeared and it was a kind of fight. Thayt  commanded strongly the other one many times to leave my body. But it did,t want to leave. I was just a testimonial of the  conversation.It was great to feel that somebody was helping me. When Thait wanted to say me something this entity tryed to come between but could not make it, Thayt was laughing at her. I had a nice talk to Thayt but when he went away I heard this entity saying. Great! I had such a good meal, I am so full.

 

-Did I wrapped myself Yesterday together with this entity  inside of the shield ?

I remember in beginning when I started to meditate and opened the portal , this entity lost the power and could not come with me.

– Can I put the Ob. shield again so that this entity is excluded?

-That think in my had, can I remove it?

 

Thanks a lotKiss

r.

Rebeka,

You continue to have these same problems, even when you should not.

I suggest that you do not do any more travelling for a while and concentrate on learning to enter an altered state of consciousness while maintaining your shield and staying neutral.  You have to put the shield up and maintain it.  You have to remain neutral and hold that.

It seems to me that you are not doing either with consistency and you have to learn to do this BEFORE you begin to open portals.

You need to be comfortable in your own ability to surround yourself with the shield and hold the neutrality.  You need to practice this for a while before attempting to do anything further down the list.

It is beyond me as to why you would allow anything or anyone to put anything into you, no matter the gift they offer.  That should send up red flags immediately.  Once you allow that to happen, you have to go back and remove it.  That I cannot do for you.

d

September 30, 2011
8:32 pm
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Diana,

I removed this think out of  my head, but need to put the Ob. shield back without this entity inside me. How can I make it sure that when I put the shield there is nothink between me and the shield? It would be desaster if is wrapped in me…

Rebeka

October 1, 2011
6:54 am
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

rebeka said:

Diana,

I removed this think out of  my head, but need to put the Ob. shield back without this entity inside me. How can I make it sure that when I put the shield there is nothink between me and the shield? It would be desaster if is wrapped in me…

Rebeka

Form the intent to put the shield between you and the thing and it will happen that way.

It is all about intent.

You should not have dropped the shield, but left it alone.  Once the thing is beyond the shield and you do not let it in, you are OK.

d

October 5, 2011
5:44 am
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Diana,

 

That think went away Yesterday.  I tryed for a coupple of days to put the shield between, but it didn´t work out.  During the day when I talked to the threes they helped me a lot. They told me not to be afraid, that “think” is afraid from me and has no power.

Yesterday evening I was sitting near the 300 Year Old olive three and  started to tell that “think” again to go out of my body. I was doing this for the last 4 days a coupple of hours each day.. The Olive three  told me wich words I need to say to that “think” so that I wil scare it. I  was  quiet rough. ´For example: If you don´t leave I´ll kill you with the fire  and torture you with knife and experts…I never use those words but it was like I am in the Wild West. I don´t know how it happened axactly but I was in some other kind of state. The backside of my head was very active. I talked to that”think”  and guided true I don´t know who? The three? And after 1 Hour that think finally went away.  I told them to go up.The three told me that where two entyties in me. Wife and husband. They molested me for 16 Month. God I am relieved now. I wil be very carefull in the future with who I channel. The three told me that I must be carefull.

 Right afterwoods I put the Ob. shield on. I hope is there? Do you think is OK when I meditate and open the portal now?

R.

October 5, 2011
8:55 am
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

rebeka said:

Diana,

 

That think went away Yesterday.  I tryed for a coupple of days to put the shield between, but it didn´t work out.  During the day when I talked to the threes they helped me a lot. They told me not to be afraid, that “think” is afraid from me and has no power.

Yesterday evening I was sitting near the 300 Year Old olive three and  started to tell that “think” again to go out of my body. I was doing this for the last 4 days a coupple of hours each day.. The Olive three  told me wich words I need to say to that “think” so that I wil scare it. I  was  quiet rough. ´For example: If you don´t leave I´ll kill you with the fire  and torture you with knife and experts…I never use those words but it was like I am in the Wild West. I don´t know how it happened axactly but I was in some other kind of state. The backside of my head was very active. I talked to that”think”  and guided true I don´t know who? The three? And after 1 Hour that think finally went away.  I told them to go up.The three told me that where two entyties in me. Wife and husband. They molested me for 16 Month. God I am relieved now. I wil be very carefull in the future with who I channel. The three told me that I must be carefull.

 Right afterwoods I put the Ob. shield on. I hope is there? Do you think is OK when I meditate and open the portal now?

R.

R,

Stay neutral and keep the shield up…and yes, it is ok now.

d

October 7, 2011
12:02 pm
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Diana,

 When I open the portal there is an so called Thayt talking to me a lot. He helped me to get rid of that think and is telling me to be very careful.

You said I have to be neutral when I open. But if he talks to me and I channel his words is that neutral or I am getting in troubbles again?

rebeka

October 7, 2011
1:56 pm
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

rebeka said:

Diana,

 When I open the portal there is an so called Thayt talking to me a lot. He helped me to get rid of that think and is telling me to be very careful.

You said I have to be neutral when I open. But if he talks to me and I channel his words is that neutral or I am getting in troubbles again?

rebeka

R,

You can remain neutral and still talk to something via telepathy.

Telepathy has nothing to do with something entering your personal space.

Telepathy is different than channeling.  I do not recommend that anyone channels anything.

d

October 10, 2011
10:47 am
Avatar
rebeka
Member
Guests
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
August 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Diana,

 

 I have some questions again. Oh, when I wil stop to ask you so much? Embarassed

I stopped to channel words and try with thelepaty. It takes more time to master it as I don't hear the tone of the voice I am talking with.  My tong is mooving sometimes, trying to speak but then I forse myself not to  do it. Could be the reason that I channelled thru words because  I  am used to speak so manny languages? (7)  I am used to roll my tongue.

About that beeing called Thayt  I channeled words from, never entered my pesonal space. That's way I chanelled, it felt save. But if you say that any kind of channeling words is dangerouse than I follow your advise unless there are some differences between channeling without beeing possesed fisically.

When I opened this morning a beeing, I saw  a scull with a long brain who invited me to come with . Told me ” you are good,  don't be afraid,  I wont harm you.” He said that they came down with the ship  to help. I stayed neutral, didn't know  if I was inventing this…It told me that he came down to visit me and want to show me a ship. Sounds crazy. Can I trust it?

 I am preparing  improvised music on the piano  for the next concert and last time when I opened the portal I heard music. I went to the piano and played . It was a different way like usually, totally free. It would be great if I could be able to play like this on a stage. Withouth any boundaries!! I am preparing with a singer special concerts where we will play sounds to raise the vibration of the listeners and bring them to an alterate state …. I am doing  this already for a while alone buy now I met her and we fit perfect together. The same ideas , taste . We play like two 7 years old kid with our instruments and voice….LOL

But if I would play on the stage with the portal open?  Could any bad sprit go thru? Am I more vulnerable?

 manny thanks.r

October 10, 2011
11:35 am
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

rebeka said:

Diana,

 

 I have some questions again. Oh, when I wil stop to ask you so much? Embarassed

I stopped to channel words and try with thelepaty. It takes more time to master it as I don't hear the tone of the voice I am talking with.  My tong is mooving sometimes, trying to speak but then I forse myself not to  do it. Could be the reason that I channelled thru words because  I  am used to speak so manny languages? (7)  I am used to roll my tongue.

About that beeing called Thayt  I channeled words from, never entered my pesonal space. That's way I chanelled, it felt save. But if you say that any kind of channeling words is dangerouse than I follow your advise unless there are some differences between channeling without beeing possesed fisically.

When I opened this morning a beeing, I saw  a scull with a long brain who invited me to come with . Told me ” you are good,  don't be afraid,  I wont harm you.” He said that they came down with the ship  to help. I stayed neutral, didn't know  if I was inventing this…It told me that he came down to visit me and want to show me a ship. Sounds crazy. Can I trust it?

 I am preparing  improvised music on the piano  for the next concert and last time when I opened the portal I heard music. I went to the piano and played . It was a different way like usually, totally free. It would be great if I could be able to play like this on a stage. Withouth any boundaries!! I am preparing with a singer special concerts where we will play sounds to raise the vibration of the listeners and bring them to an alterate state …. I am doing  this already for a while alone buy now I met her and we fit perfect together. The same ideas , taste . We play like two 7 years old kid with our instruments and voice….LOL

But if I would play on the stage with the portal open?  Could any bad sprit go thru? Am I more vulnerable?

 manny thanks.r

R,

When you channel, something or someone is speaking THROUGH you.  When you use telepathy, they are speaking TO you.  That is the difference.  You will hear the voice.  Don't judge its dialect.  It should be different.

You should never open a portal and then do something here in this physical world.  You are opening portals to use to travel to other worlds only. Once you do that be sure to close the portal as you come back out.

It does take practice and patience.

I have never been pulled to a ship or heard anything talk to me before I arrived at another planet.

I suspect that it is your mind/ego that is telling you these things and that they are not coming from a true portal adventure.

Next time tell you mind/ego that you know it is coming from there and just leave.

You continue to have the same problems, so it is coming from you rather than from anything out there.

d

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 38

Currently Online:
1 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Tashina: 179

rebeka: 121

Daximil: 91

LassenSage: 85

RogerT: 57

DanubePilot: 55

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 10

Members: 5130

Moderators: 1

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 14

Topics: 79

Posts: 1131

Newest Members:

charityej69, KarinaLes, RobertoNeage, Richardduend, aurorasz2, franciscavl3

Moderators: systemwpadmin: 0

Administrators: webmaster: 41, AscendingAboveVibration: 485

 

Comments are closed.

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.