Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Diana Roth shares her experience of a massive energy shift at midnight, January 1st, 2012
January 20, 2012
6:58 pm
webmaster
Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia
Admin
Forum Posts: 41
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

21 January 2012 – Diana Roth shares her experience about when she was woken from sleep at 1:00am EST, 1 January 2012 (exactly midnight on the land where the ancient Mayans lived) by a massive energy shift that occurred planet wide:
http://mp3s.ascendingabovevibration.org/2012-01-21-Energy-Shift-Midnight-2012-Diana-Roth.mp3

[Webmaster note:  For some yet unknown reason some videos are not playing properly in Google Chrome.  I think that the issue is that the videos that work are smaller than 4Mb and the ones that don't work are larger than 4Mb, so perhaps Google Chrome has a size restriction on mp3 files to play???  If anyone knows about this, please contact me.  Until I fix this issue, if you are using Google Chrome you will need to “Right-click” on the links for the following videos and choose “Save link as…” option to download the mp3's to your computer.  They will not play properly if you just “Left-click” on them.  We are sorry for the inconvenience, but they do work if you download them and play them from your hard drive.  It appears that they are working fine in Firefox, InternetExplorer and Safari.]

January 22, 2012
3:03 pm
Tashina
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 179

webmaster said:

21 January 2012 – Diana Roth shares her experience about when she was woken from sleep at 1:00am EST, 1 January 2012 (exactly midnight on the land where the ancient Mayans lived) by a massive energy shift that occurred planet wide:
http://mp3s.beyondvibration.org/2012-01-21-Energy-Shift-Midnight-2012-Diana-Roth.mp3

[Webmaster note:  For some yet unknown reason some videos are not playing properly in Google Chrome.  I think that the issue is that the videos that work are smaller than 4Mb and the ones that don’t work are larger than 4Mb, so perhaps Google Chrome has a size restriction on mp3 files to play???  If anyone knows about this, please contact me.  Until I fix this issue, if you are using Google Chrome you will need to “Right-click” on the links for the following videos and choose “Save link as…” option to download the mp3’s to your computer.  They will not play properly if you just “Left-click” on them.  We are sorry for the inconvenience, but they do work if you download them and play them from your hard drive.  It appears that they are working fine in Firefox, InternetExplorer and Safari.]

webmaster said:

http://mp3s.beyondvibration.org/2012-01-21-Energy-Shift-Midnight-2012-Diana-Roth.mp3

[Webmaster note:  For some yet unknown reason some videos are not playing properly in Google Chrome.  I think that the issue is that the videos that work are smaller than 4Mb and the ones that don’t work are larger than 4Mb, so perhaps Google Chrome has a size restriction on mp3 files to play???  If anyone knows about this, please contact me.  Until I fix this issue, if you are using Google Chrome you will need to “Right-click” on the links for the following videos and choose “Save link as…” option to download the mp3’s to your computer.  They will not play properly if you just “Left-click” on them.  We are sorry for the inconvenience, but they do work if you download them and play them from your hard drive.  It appears that they are working fine in Firefox, InternetExplorer and Safari.]

January 22, 2012
3:07 pm
Tashina
Members

Guests

Hi D,

It's been a while since I've posted . I too felt this shift . I felt like I was full of to much energy.. It's the only way I can explain it. I could not sleep hard as I tried. Looking forward to reading your post on the blog site as I still have dial up.

HUGS,

Tashina

January 22, 2012
4:10 pm
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485

Tashina said:

Hi D,

It's been a while since I've posted . I too felt this shift . I felt like I was full of to much energy.. It's the only way I can explain it. I could not sleep hard as I tried. Looking forward to reading your post on the blog site as I still have dial up.

HUGS,

Tashina

Tash,

As you will read when I get it posted, I suffered sleep disruption for a long time and still am to a certain extent.

Kiss

d

February 15, 2012
12:14 pm
Tashina
Members

Guests

DKiss

Thank you so much for posting about the shift on your blog. I too have noticed a sleep change and thought mmmmmm!!  I had felt the shift and didn't connect the two DAH!!  I takes some of us a little longer Smile 

Hugs,

Tash

February 15, 2012
12:45 pm
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

Tashina said:

DKiss

Thank you so much for posting about the shift on your blog. I too have noticed a sleep change and thought mmmmmm!!  I had felt the shift and didn't connect the two DAH!!  I takes some of us a little longer Smile 

Hugs,

Tash

Tash,

Yeah, it took me a couple of days to figure it out…for some reason.

It sure was a humdinger of a shift.  I can feel that it is still shifting and I believe that this may be our new norm for a good while.  Earth is really changing her energy now.

It is good to have you posting again.

Kiss

d

February 16, 2012
1:29 pm
Tashina
Members

Guests

Hi D,

First I want to offer a warm welcome to Alea, I read some of your posts over on Unknown C.

D… it feels good to be back posting , now if the computer holds up and those pesky migraines leave me alone I'll be all set .Wink

Sometimes I just don't make the connection right away and I'm happy that you're sharing your experiences with us , it kind of gives me something to go by. As in the case of the clouds … here goes this really happened to me . I heard this sound like a low flying plane , it's engine sounded different , I thought it's flying to low and is going to be in trouble. I went out across the back lawn and when I got over to the tree line , I looked up and what I saw was the tail end of an old timey airplane and it just slid into what looked like a slit in the air .  From what I saw that plane din't belong to this timepperiod.  When you discribed the clouds , I thought oh my that's what that was … a portal.  I hadn't given what happened to me a name and there it was staring me in the face. There's hope for this old gal yet .Smile I have been out in that area of the yard lots of times and haven't seen anything like that again . Did you feel anything last night.. another shift ??  Both Hubby and I were so full of energy, we couldn't sleep , you could see what looked like blue energy particles moving about the room .

A Big Hug,

Tash

February 16, 2012
5:17 pm
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

Tashina said:

Hi D,

First I want to offer a warm welcome to Alea, I read some of your posts over on Unknown C.

D… it feels good to be back posting , now if the computer holds up and those pesky migraines leave me alone I'll be all set .Wink

Sometimes I just don't make the connection right away and I'm happy that you're sharing your experiences with us , it kind of gives me something to go by. As in the case of the clouds … here goes this really happened to me . I heard this sound like a low flying plane , it's engine sounded different , I thought it's flying to low and is going to be in trouble. I went out across the back lawn and when I got over to the tree line , I looked up and what I saw was the tail end of an old timey airplane and it just slid into what looked like a slit in the air .  From what I saw that plane din't belong to this timepperiod.  When you discribed the clouds , I thought oh my that's what that was … a portal.  I hadn't given what happened to me a name and there it was staring me in the face. There's hope for this old gal yet .Smile I have been out in that area of the yard lots of times and haven't seen anything like that again . Did you feel anything last night.. another shift ??  Both Hubby and I were so full of energy, we couldn't sleep , you could see what looked like blue energy particles moving about the room .

A Big Hug,

Tash

Tash,

That is very interesting.  Perhaps the plane came through the slit in this direction (which you didn't see) and realized it wasn't where it was supposed to be and went back through it again.  In any case, good catch.   It's amazing what you see when you look, isn't it?

Yes, I did feel it last night.  I don't know if it was another shift or if this shift just reached a new height…which I am tending towards.  In any case, I have felt these several times since New Year's.  It is going to be fun to living in a time when this is occurring.

Tori didn't seem to be out of sorts though, but animals aren't as they understand these things better than we do.

wuvs,

d

February 21, 2012
12:01 pm
Tashina
Members

Guests

Hi D,

Has VG said anything more to you about the end of the year? I agree with you it'll be an interesting year .  I think Mother earth needs a change, and she's in the process of making the changes. I wish more people would post because this site has so much to offer every one.

Kiss

Tash

February 21, 2012
5:45 pm
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

Tashina said:

Hi D,

Has VG said anything more to you about the end of the year? I agree with you it'll be an interesting year .  I think Mother earth needs a change, and she's in the process of making the changes. I wish more people would post because this site has so much to offer every one.

Kiss

Tash

Thanks Tash.

She told me to be ready for changes throughout the year…both to our physical and spiritual lives.

We have to be ready to look at things differently than we currently do because these accelerating changes are going to manifest in changes that are not like any we have seen.

We have to get out of the fear box and be prepared to walk into our futures with the wonder that it will deserve.

It is important that the quietening of the soul's vibration continue because much of what is coming won't be realized by those that are vibrating at too high a level or that have a lot of vibration.  It is going to be through neutral intent and silence that these wonders are going to manifest.

I believe that the questions you have asked and I have answered are helping people.  Sometimes people don't want to ask questions for some reason.

wuvs,

Kiss

d

February 21, 2012
9:33 pm
Daximil
SE Kansas
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 91

Speaking for myself, sometimes I can't think of a question that would actually add anything.  Laugh

/hugs for all.  :)

February 26, 2012
4:58 pm
rebeka
Guests
Forum Posts: 121

I do have a need to exchange more and share experiences…and actually feel embaraced  to ask Diana  about what went wrong last month when I joined the Lunar Game on Open Lounge ?

So I still try to figure out myself about the lesson I´v got outthere with the fake Bat&Company.Embarassed I may need to be absolutelly neutral when I open. It is rare , but everytime I open the portal I feel my troat  is so different, more vulnerable ..Maybe  you have some taught  this Diana?

In meantime I felt the shift today and some entities want to get me scared off and I have to send them regulary away. It helps if I tell them I am not afraid and they won´t get what they want from me.

The nature here is blossoming, the mixt smell of orange blossom with oranges, makes me high, the mountains, warm sun..I felt so much gratitude and love for the moment I live now on the Earth, that I may experience this beauty  and the shift..I may never again see her like this? ( is this the meanig of my life here, to see the nature for the last time in full blossom?).

Good to know Tash, that you wish also more people would post.

Kiss

rebeka

February 26, 2012
5:20 pm
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

rebeka said:

I do have a need to exchange more and share experiences…and actually feel embaraced  to ask Diana  about what went wrong last month when I joined the Lunar Game on Open Lounge ?

So I still try to figure out myself about the lesson I´v got outthere with the fake Bat&Company.Embarassed I may need to be absolutelly neutral when I open. It is rare , but everytime I open the portal I feel my troat  is so different, more vulnerable ..Maybe  you have some taught  this Diana?

In meantime I felt the shift today and some entities want to get me scared off and I have to send them regulary away. It helps if I tell them I am not afraid and they won´t get what they want from me.

The nature here is blossoming, the mixt smell of orange blossom with oranges, makes me high, the mountains, warm sun..I felt so much gratitude and love for the moment I live now on the Earth, that I may experience this beauty  and the shift..I may never again see her like this? ( is this the meanig of my life here, to see the nature for the last time in full blossom?).

Good to know Tash, that you wish also more people would post.

Kiss

rebeka

Rebeka,

Feeling vulnerable is a fear response.  Just because you tell yourself you aren't afraid, it doesn't mean its true.

You are still worried about negativity.  You need to practice staying in a neutral state for longer periods of time.

d

February 28, 2012
2:40 pm
rebeka
Guests

Diana,

Thanks for your feedback. Already practice in daily life to stay neutral. That may take away the fear ?  But when I open the portal would you recommend to stay neutral one week or less? I know is very personal for each one of us…For me staying one week in neutral state all the time is quite a long but I wil do it if it´s neccesary.

The animal spirit website is really interestink. I was reading your conversations with the visitor..It helped me to understand how other beeings see us, Humans.It seem still a lot I can learn/read from this website.

I am  trying to understand  the reason I went true that experience with those fake animals last month? Is that possible that my soul needed to learn  ? I know it was an importand lesson for me and I welcom this as I only learn from “bad” experiences. But I need to understand why this happened in terms to digest it and avoid it in the future.The practice to stay neutral seem the best but there may be somethink else I need to understand? 

Laugh

hugs, Rebeka

February 29, 2012
1:17 pm
Tashina
Members

Guests

Hi D,

I'm still plugging along. Maybe some of us are just not supposed to go any further in this live time . Goodness knows I've tried. Am I correct in saying that we gather and learn with each life time? I've experienced past lives , and have learned from them.  Rebeka you are a lucky person to be able to do what you do.

Hugs,Kiss

Tash

March 1, 2012
6:30 am
rebeka
Guests

Hi Tash,

Just try and plug it further, don´t think you are not supposed to go any further! I am also still trying and sometimes feel I am not going anywhere. But if you keep doing it every day little by little than you can go on further.

I should give up already 2 years ago when I made  really bad experiences. Last year when I channeled some entity for 7 month and now I had a 2 weeks talks with fake Bat and other animals, but I know there is still somethink I need to experience, and why should I give up now and give them right? It would mean that I give up what would give them a power…Confused

I am  not lucky to be able to do what I do.I have great respect for you and I feel lucky that you post to, so I don´t feel alone in this. Diana sayes that each one of us is able to achive to go BV. Am I right? I am spending between 1,5- 2 hours a day, on this. It takes  patience to do it and  usually I don´t give up easily, even  if it seem difficoult. It´s only a hard work, dedication, like I know from learning a new piano peace…

At the moment I learn to be neutral whatever happend and that seem  difficoult in beginning. I hope I wil get there and learn all my lessons I need. I feel the need to share more about my taughts but am shy, so I rather don´t post everythink what I am dealing with, only the most importand issues…

But please post your experiences, and we can support each other..Wink

I miss post from Lassen, Roger…

Hugs,

rebeka

March 2, 2012
6:16 am
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

rebeka said:

Diana,

Thanks for your feedback. Already practice in daily life to stay neutral. That may take away the fear ?  But when I open the portal would you recommend to stay neutral one week or less? I know is very personal for each one of us…For me staying one week in neutral state all the time is quite a long but I wil do it if it´s neccesary.

The animal spirit website is really interestink. I was reading your conversations with the visitor..It helped me to understand how other beeings see us, Humans.It seem still a lot I can learn/read from this website.

I am  trying to understand  the reason I went true that experience with those fake animals last month? Is that possible that my soul needed to learn  ? I know it was an importand lesson for me and I welcom this as I only learn from “bad” experiences. But I need to understand why this happened in terms to digest it and avoid it in the future.The practice to stay neutral seem the best but there may be somethink else I need to understand? 

Laugh

hugs, Rebeka

Rebeka,

Don't try and hold the neutral intent for long periods of time when you first begin this.  If you begin doing it for short periods of time, you will find that as you progress you are able to hold neutral intent for longer periods of time.  Start with baby steps…one step at a time.  In my opinion, you are trying to do too much too soon.  Go back to the boxes and work on letting go of the fear.  This is a big step…a huge one and it takes time to undo what you have stored so deep in your soul for years.

You are going to find that you may have experiences such as 'fake animals'.  Those are the result of left over fear.  As you let go of the fear, those types of experiences fall away.  Don't hold on to them because that means you are holding on to experiences that were fear related.  We all have to learn to let that stuff fall away so that we have room to grow in a positive manner.  

Remember that this work is very individual and each soul has to work at their own speed.  An example would be the race between the Tortoise and the Hare. The Tortoise won because he went slowly and didn't wear himself out.  He was steady and kept his eye on the end result.  He didn't wear himself down because he wasn't ahead.

This is not a race to see who gets somewhere first, but rather a test of whether you can work at your own speed and are prepared to move slowly to get to the end.

You are doing fine.  Just slow down.  Don't try and open portals for the time being.  Work on the fear aspects and getting out of boxes.  If you do that, you will find that the work that comes later is much easier because you have set up a good foundation for those next steps.

This is not meant to be completed by the vast majority of people in a short while, but to show them how to do it as they move through each section. If you have to stay on the fear box thing for a year or more, then that is what is correct for you.  Each time you let go of a fear, you are moving ahead.

I think you are working very hard and are progressing.  Be patient with yourself and give yourself credit for your advances.  All of the experiences that each of us have are going to be different.  None are wrong…they are just different.  Embrace your uniqueness and honor your soul as the individual it is.

Kiss

d

March 2, 2012
6:29 am
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

Tashina said:

Hi D,

I'm still plugging along. Maybe some of us are just not supposed to go any further in this live time . Goodness knows I've tried. Am I correct in saying that we gather and learn with each life time? I've experienced past lives , and have learned from them.  Rebeka you are a lucky person to be able to do what you do.

Hugs,Kiss

Tash

Tash,

You are doing fine.  You will get there in this lifetime.  Trust me.  

We all have to do this work while still living a physical life on Earth.  Sometimes we have to sacrifice our spiritual work in order to care for either ourselves or our families.  Also, if you become tired, your soul is going to help you out by shutting down the spiritual movement for a while to give you a rest.  This happens to me.  I have learned that when it happens, I need a rest and I take that rest.  Then in time, I am fine to go back to the spiritual work.  Early this week, I had to have a colonoscopy.  I needed to rest prior to it, do the prep, have the procedure, and recover from the friggin' thing.  I did fine and got a good report from the Doctor.  I am still somewhat tired from it which is why I have been slow answering these posts.

You are much further along than you realize and I have no doubt that you will complete this, but it may take some time.  Don't give up as this is too important.

Kiss

d

March 2, 2012
6:34 am
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

rebeka said:

Hi Tash,

Just try and plug it further, don´t think you are not supposed to go any further! I am also still trying and sometimes feel I am not going anywhere. But if you keep doing it every day little by little than you can go on further.

I should give up already 2 years ago when I made  really bad experiences. Last year when I channeled some entity for 7 month and now I had a 2 weeks talks with fake Bat and other animals, but I know there is still somethink I need to experience, and why should I give up now and give them right? It would mean that I give up what would give them a power…Confused

I am  not lucky to be able to do what I do.I have great respect for you and I feel lucky that you post to, so I don´t feel alone in this. Diana sayes that each one of us is able to achive to go BV. Am I right? I am spending between 1,5- 2 hours a day, on this. It takes  patience to do it and  usually I don´t give up easily, even  if it seem difficoult. It´s only a hard work, dedication, like I know from learning a new piano peace…

At the moment I learn to be neutral whatever happend and that seem  difficoult in beginning. I hope I wil get there and learn all my lessons I need. I feel the need to share more about my taughts but am shy, so I rather don´t post everythink what I am dealing with, only the most importand issues…

But please post your experiences, and we can support each other..Wink

I miss post from Lassen, Roger…

Hugs,

rebeka

You are all doing fine.  I am actually quite proud of each of you for the work you are doing as I know it is quite advanced and not easy.

Hugs and kisses to EVERYONE who is working on this.  You won't be disappointed with your perseverance.

KissKissKissKissKissKissKissKissKissKissKissKissKissKissKissKiss

d

March 2, 2012
6:51 am
rebeka
Guests

Hi Diana,

Thanks very much for your feedback! I am pushing  myself sometimes to hard. Yesterday evening 3 hours.The last hour I noticed the pull up from my head. I felt so free. In my spin the energy was flowing from the bottom till end and the top of my head was a connector between my fisical body and sky. The time is running very fast when I am outthere. 15 minuts seem like 3 here down.. But I wil take it slowly and be patient with my self..Your feedback is really good!!

Laugh

Hugs,

Rebeka 

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 121

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Tashina: 179

rebeka: 121

Daximil: 91

LassenSage: 85

RogerT: 57

DanubePilot: 55

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 10

Members: 13085

Moderators: 1

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 14

Topics: 79

Newest Members:

Alicegom, Maldosak, Williamrix, RonaldApoma, MichaelFog, Ralphbew

Moderators: systemwpadmin: 0

Administrators: webmaster: 41, AscendingAboveVibration: 485

Comments are closed.

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.