Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Diana Roth shares her experience of a massive energy shift at midnight, January 1st, 2012
March 2, 2012
7:39 am
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

rebeka said:

Hi Diana,

Thanks very much for your feedback! I am pushing  myself sometimes to hard. Yesterday evening 3 hours.The last hour I noticed the pull up from my head. I felt so free. In my spin the energy was flowing from the bottom till end and the top of my head was a connector between my fisical body and sky. The time is running very fast when I am outthere. 15 minuts seem like 3 here down.. But I wil take it slowly and be patient with my self..Your feedback is really good!!

Laugh

Hugs,

Rebeka 

Rebeka,

I am happy the feedback helped you.  Just slow down as you will make more progress that way.

The time difference thing is very good.  It means you are beginning to move outside space and time.  You will find that when you begin to move outside space and time, the time out there seems far longer than the actual time down here.  Don't push this or try and make it happen as it is happening naturally as you are progressing.  Think of it as a reward.

See…I told you you were doing fine.

Kiss

d

March 2, 2012
1:26 pm
Tashina
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 179

Hi D,

I'm still not able to travel outside ' time space' now having said that, with what I've gone through over the years , makes me wonder if I do this automatically and don't even know it. Can you please do me a favor and ask VG if I'm right ??  The changes I've noticed is that images stand out more, colors are brighter, I feel different in a positive way.

Kiss

Tash

March 2, 2012
2:30 pm
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

Tashina said:

Hi D,

I'm still not able to travel outside ' time space' now having said that, with what I've gone through over the years , makes me wonder if I do this automatically and don't even know it. Can you please do me a favor and ask VG if I'm right ??  The changes I've noticed is that images stand out more, colors are brighter, I feel different in a positive way.

Kiss

Tash

Tash,

She said you are already doing it.  You will not realize that it is happening when it does.

d

March 2, 2012
4:22 pm
Tashina
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 179

Diana and VG  Kiss

May 20, 2012
5:24 am
LassenSage
Guests
Forum Posts: 85

After a very long winter, I am finally starting to feel more in focused/balanced/lighter. Since Jan. 1st I have felt like I had a turtle shell on my back weighing me down.

May 21, 2012
10:36 am
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

LassenSage said:

After a very long winter, I am finally starting to feel more in focused/balanced/lighter. Since Jan. 1st I have felt like I had a turtle shell on my back weighing me down.

Kiss

d

May 17, 2013
10:22 am
Wendyl
Boston
Guests
Forum Posts: 1

AscendingAboveVibration said:

Tashina said:

As in the case of the clouds … 

A Big Hug,

Tash

I'm so happy to have found my way to these sites! I love that someone finally mentioned the clouds as I have been obsessed with them for a while now. Definitely a portal Wink

May 17, 2013
1:21 pm
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

Wendyl said:

AscendingAboveVibration said:

Tashina said:

As in the case of the clouds … 

A Big Hug,

Tash

I'm so happy to have found my way to these sites! I love that someone finally mentioned the clouds as I have been obsessed with them for a while now. Definitely a portal Wink

Never underestimate the things that seem to be the most subtle because they are usually the most powerful and, in a lot of cases, they are portals as you said.  

We are told often about the power sites such as Sedona, etc., but  it is the places that are the most quiet that are the most powerful because they just “are” and waiting patiently for us to understand the difference.

Good for you!

Kiss

d

June 2, 2013
10:16 pm
Daximil
SE Kansas
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 91

An interesting way of putting it.

/hugs for all.  :)

June 12, 2013
9:42 pm
Goofy2
Guests
Forum Posts: 3

G'day D

I'm the new kid on the block so to speak, I'm impressed with the info on this site of yours only because I relate of course.

When I'm feeling the energies I can stay awake for hours, my poor human self is going through it but we have all done this before  in other worlds I believe. 

The other night I was sitting at the table & realised we all have animal guides not just human guides as I feel them all the time plus I dream of a lot of animals as well which brought me to this site, I've even been some of them in my dreams.

Love

Mathew

PS I was told from my early teens not to read to much of anything spiritual also I was told not to meditate too deeply either which has payed off especially in the things I write or instructed to wright. Smile 

September 2, 2013
11:10 am
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin

Goofy2 said:

G'day D

I'm the new kid on the block so to speak, I'm impressed with the info on this site of yours only because I relate of course.

When I'm feeling the energies I can stay awake for hours, my poor human self is going through it but we have all done this before  in other worlds I believe. 

The other night I was sitting at the table & realised we all have animal guides not just human guides as I feel them all the time plus I dream of a lot of animals as well which brought me to this site, I've even been some of them in my dreams.

Love

Mathew

PS I was told from my early teens not to read to much of anything spiritual also I was told not to meditate too deeply either which has payed off especially in the things I write or instructed to wright. Smile 

Mathew,

You are correct.  We all have at least one animal spirit guide.

You can have from one to hundreds of them.

Once they become a lifelong animal spirit guide, they never leave you.  They will step back and allow another animal come to you if you need help or teaching from the new animal.  That is why some people feel the original animal spirit has left them, which it hasn't.

Kiss,

diana

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 121

Currently Online:
3 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Tashina: 179

rebeka: 121

Daximil: 91

LassenSage: 85

RogerT: 57

DanubePilot: 55

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 10

Members: 13085

Moderators: 1

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 14

Topics: 79

Newest Members:

Alicegom, Maldosak, Williamrix, RonaldApoma, MichaelFog, Ralphbew

Moderators: systemwpadmin: 0

Administrators: webmaster: 41, AscendingAboveVibration: 485

Comments are closed.

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.