Avatar

Please consider registering
guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —




— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_TopicIcon
Conversation with Diana on her adventures and experiences - 7 August 2011
August 7, 2011
3:09 pm
Avatar
webmaster
Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia
Admin
Forum Posts: 41
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

7 August 2011 – Conversations with Diana on her adventures and experiences:
http://mp3s.ascendingabovevibration.org/2011-08-08-Diana-Roths-adventures-and-experiences.mp3

 

[Webmaster note:  For some yet unknown reason some videos are not playing properly in Google Chrome.  I think that the issue is that the videos that work are smaller than 4Mb and the ones that don't work are larger than 4Mb, so perhaps Google Chrome has a size restriction on mp3 files to play???  If anyone knows about this, please contact me.  Until I fix this issue, if you are using Google Chrome you will need to “Right-click” on the links for the following videos and choose “Save link as…” option to download the mp3's to your computer.  They will not play properly if you just “Left-click” on them.  We are sorry for the inconvenience, but they do work if you download them and play them from your hard drive.  It appears that they are working fine in Firefox, InternetExplorer and Safari.]

August 16, 2011
7:10 am
Avatar
RogerT
Member
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 57
Member Since:
July 17, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Great audio, thanks Mark and Diana.

 

Diana, I have seen something similar to the tubes you speak of.

I posted the following on your other website on the orca and the tubes article:

 

“The tubes looked like holographic circular entities that rested on the surface of the earth (and completely covered it). They popped out of the earth like huge worms (aka the movie Dune) and swallowed up humans who were expressing any form of violence, taking them down to some cavernous underground space, presumably for some kind of processing?

I asked to go see where they went, and got a ride down a tube into the deep dark cave. I was told to wait and something important seemed about to happen, unfortunately, I lost concentration and ended up somewhere else, so missed the show :0(“

 

They were a few meters across in my perception at the time and probably a few hundred meters or so apart – possibly more.

 

This vision followed an initial vision of seeing the earth become completely barren, then transition to fully mature rainforest in stop-motion animation. There were very few humans on this new earth, and they lived amongst nature but in some kind of structure that at the time I thought was crystal and  both geodesic & pyramidal in shape. I now believe this was an energetic structure, not physical.

(I have seen this place recently, when I mentioned seeing the semi-circle of beings excited at the idea of me waking up and returning 'home'. Or at least, they seemed to be similar places/environments.)

The beings that inhabited this new earth environment, were all fully conscious of the tubes, and when an individual began expressing violent energy towards others, they were reminded politely and lovingly ONE TIME ONLY, to let it go. If they persisted, the nearest tube came up out of the ground and simply removed them. Very nice 😉

August 16, 2011
7:42 am
Avatar
Tashina
Member
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 179
Member Since:
July 18, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Roger T,

Can I ask how your vision started? Where you meditateing, on healing the earth ? I also have seen a vision of the parched barren earth but not the tubes. Hope you don't think my questions silly.

August 16, 2011
7:48 am
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

RogerT said:

Great audio, thanks Mark and Diana.

 

Diana, I have seen something similar to the tubes you speak of.

I posted the following on your other website on the orca and the tubes article:

 

“The tubes looked like holographic circular entities that rested on the surface of the earth (and completely covered it). They popped out of the earth like huge worms (aka the movie Dune) and swallowed up humans who were expressing any form of violence, taking them down to some cavernous underground space, presumably for some kind of processing?

I asked to go see where they went, and got a ride down a tube into the deep dark cave. I was told to wait and something important seemed about to happen, unfortunately, I lost concentration and ended up somewhere else, so missed the show :0(“

 

They were a few meters across in my perception at the time and probably a few hundred meters or so apart – possibly more.

 

This vision followed an initial vision of seeing the earth become completely barren, then transition to fully mature rainforest in stop-motion animation. There were very few humans on this new earth, and they lived amongst nature but in some kind of structure that at the time I thought was crystal and  both geodesic & pyramidal in shape. I now believe this was an energetic structure, not physical.

(I have seen this place recently, when I mentioned seeing the semi-circle of beings excited at the idea of me waking up and returning 'home'. Or at least, they seemed to be similar places/environments.)

The beings that inhabited this new earth environment, were all fully conscious of the tubes, and when an individual began expressing violent energy towards others, they were reminded politely and lovingly ONE TIME ONLY, to let it go. If they persisted, the nearest tube came up out of the ground and simply removed them. Very nice 😉

Roger,

This doesn't surprise me at all.  Did you see/feel the presence of Orca?

The one thing about Orca that I do know is that they do not suffer fools lightly, especially Humans.  It would fall into place that they would warn a Human once and once only, then simply remove them as a problem that they are not going to put up with.

They would have been removed back to this Earth to do further work on their soul before being allowed beyond vibration where this kind of behavior will not be tolerated.  The vast majority of Humans that make it there are not going to have violent/negative tendencies because they are well past that kind of energy.

It is very possible that you were shown this as a warning of what will happen if you should engage in this type of behavior.

d

August 16, 2011
9:38 am
Avatar
RogerT
Member
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 57
Member Since:
July 17, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

@ Tashina: It was during a shamanic circle in Colombia using a plant extract called Yopo (DMT). Sorry Diana, she asked 😉  I was shown an image of a conveyor belt of animals leading into the left side of a ‘factory’ and effluent pouring out of the right side into streams and rivers. Then, the earth became completely barren, no life forms left at all. Then seedlings sprung up from the dirt, and became a fully mature rainforest. It was incredibly beautiful and something I will never forget. The message I was left with was: ‘this is what humans are doing to the earth, it will kill all of you, but the earth will be just fine!’. It made me reverse my thinking about environmental protection from ‘Save the Earth’ to ‘Save Humanity’!!

 

@Diana: I didn’t see or feel Orca at the time, but I did see/feel a whole host of other entities during that journey. I only recognised the ones that looked very human or angelic and the stereo-typical greys who were lined up and watching emotionless. I poked a grey in the heart area and it spray-vomited some sticky yellow goo at me. I didn’t know neutal intent back then, ;).

Re: the tubes bit, I was first plonked down infront of a crowd of people. They were kind of ‘indigenuos’ looking and they were all smiling at me with big genuine friendly energy. One male pushed through the ‘crowd’ and started shouting at me and waving his arms in threatening gestures. No words, but I got the message. The crowd seemed fairly unphased by it all, I was the one telling him to ‘cool it’ but in a loving and accepting way, and the appearance of the tube was definitely a surprise to me.

The journey started out with me getting a mirror view of some of my less pleasant baggage and darkness, so what you say about a warning could well be in there also, just didn’t feel like a warning at the time. More like, ‘Hey, see, no need to fear violence, all are protected here!”

August 16, 2011
9:43 am
Avatar
Tashina
Member
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 179
Member Since:
July 18, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

D,

Do these tubes surround the whole earth, or are they in just a special section of the earth.?  Are they connected in some  way ?  I've read about what Orca told you about Japan , but do these tubes have a non violent  part to  them?  I 've been shown a beautiful crystal city but not the tubes yet.

August 16, 2011
9:54 am
Avatar
Tashina
Member
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 179
Member Since:
July 18, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Roger T ,

Thank you for answering my question. What was it like to be part of  a Shaman experience, you explained the herb part , can you explain what other people went through? You are a very lucky person to have been able to have an experience like this .   The way some humans treat the earth is horrible, and I do hope that things will change before it's to late. Isn't it amazing how these experiences get us to take a good look at ourselves : )

August 16, 2011
10:25 am
Avatar
RogerT
Member
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 57
Member Since:
July 17, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I agree. I am lucky and it is unacceptable how we treat the Earth for the most part – my self included! I can't even explain my own journeys very well (I have experienced tens, if not hundreds of visions per hour, and journeys can last 3-9 hours), so I have no chance of describing the bulk of the experiences of others, I usually just remember the really poignant ones 😉 Even then, as Diana explains, as soon as it comes through the mind it is changed and appended to suit the mind/ego that is relating the experience.

Shamanic journeying with plants has been a wonderful teaching experience for me, although absolutely terrifying at times. However, as Diana rightly points out, it is up to us to learn to do this for ourselves, not rely on the plants and the associated challenges that brings up.

Personally, I am glad of my experiences. I spent 20+ years in the ‘meditation’ game and got nowhere. It took the power of plant DMT to get my mind/ego to back off enough to really get into altered states and journeying. Now I know what they feel like, I can recreate the experience without the plants (well, I believe I can and I’m getting there very slowly, bit by bit! – Right now, it's a bit like eating a toffee with the wrapper still on. I can taste the toffee, but the wrapper is just too distracting to really enjoy it lol)

August 16, 2011
10:45 am
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Tashina said:

D,

Do these tubes surround the whole earth, or are they in just a special section of the earth.?  Are they connected in some  way ?  I've read about what Orca told you about Japan , but do these tubes have a non violent  part to  them?  I 've been shown a beautiful crystal city but not the tubes yet.

Tash,

They are off of all the coasts of all the Oceans and very large bodies of water, such as the great lakes.  They are located in the water.  No, they are not violent.  They are there to protect the Oceans when the Earth changes become violent (earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tectonic plate shift, etc.).  I was shown that the tubes will bend over the Oceans and form a dome that prevents the water from boiling off the planet.  The seas may boil but the steam will hit the top of the dome and fall back to Earth as rain.  I would assume that there would be very violent storms occurring on the surface of the Ocean, but that is just an educated guess.

Ah, the beautiful crystal city/world.  If you were shown that, you are really getting somewhere.  That is my healing place and I often go there with Orca.  I ride him up to it.  Where I go is to the edge of a Sea that is all crystal.  I sit on a Crystal bench and watch the Butterflies and Birds flying.  Everything is made of crystal.  As the water laps onto shore, thousands of tiny Crystals are flung into the air.  The waves give off the same thing.  It is the most spectacular place I have been shown yet.  The colors are infinite.

If you are seeing that, you are really doing very well indeed!  Kiss

August 16, 2011
10:48 am
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

RogerT said:

I agree. I am lucky and it is unacceptable how we treat the Earth for the most part – my self included! I can't even explain my own journeys very well (I have experienced tens, if not hundreds of visions per hour, and journeys can last 3-9 hours), so I have no chance of describing the bulk of the experiences of others, I usually just remember the really poignant ones 😉 Even then, as Diana explains, as soon as it comes through the mind it is changed and appended to suit the mind/ego that is relating the experience.

Shamanic journeying with plants has been a wonderful teaching experience for me, although absolutely terrifying at times. However, as Diana rightly points out, it is up to us to learn to do this for ourselves, not rely on the plants and the associated challenges that brings up.

Personally, I am glad of my experiences. I spent 20+ years in the 'meditation' game and got nowhere. It took the power of plant DMT to get my mind/ego to back off enough to really get into altered states and journeying. Now I know what they feel like, I can recreate the experience without the plants (well, I believe I can and I'm getting there very slowly, bit by bit! – Right now, it's a bit like eating a toffee with the wrapper still on. I can taste the toffee, but the wrapper is just too distracting to really enjoy it lol)

Roger,

As we say in the States, just keep on truckin'.  You will get there on your own without the plants.

Kiss

August 16, 2011
12:36 pm
Avatar
Tashina
Member
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 179
Member Since:
July 18, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

D,

This crystal world is beautiful , I was taken there just once. It's very hard to put into words how beautiful this place is . Sayings “it's beautiful” doesn't come close.

August 16, 2011
12:43 pm
Avatar
Tashina
Member
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 179
Member Since:
July 18, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

D and Roger T,

i'm still plugging away, sometimes I see blurry faces , some times I see what look like black wrap around eyes that the greys have and some times animals, only a couple of times have images been clear. I'm not giving up. I figure if I've had all these experiences I can certainly go into an altered state and learn and grow.

August 16, 2011
2:16 pm
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Tashina said:

D and Roger T,

i'm still plugging away, sometimes I see blurry faces , some times I see what look like black wrap around eyes that the greys have and some times animals, only a couple of times have images been clear. I'm not giving up. I figure if I've had all these experiences I can certainly go into an altered state and learn and grow.

Tash,

You are doing fine.  It is coming to you slowly as it should.  It would be hard to have it all come at once.

I sure hope you don't give up as you are making real progress.

d

August 16, 2011
4:18 pm
Avatar
Tashina
Member
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 179
Member Since:
July 18, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

D,

Oh no I'm not giving up Smile

August 16, 2011
4:30 pm
Avatar
Tashina
Member
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 179
Member Since:
July 18, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

D,

I'm posting this here in hopes that some one else has had this happen to them . This was a recurring dream , that was so real,  dream while you're awake. I haven't had this dream in a while . The dream starts out , I'm on a plane ???  I'm looking through this curved window ,  ( the window  goes from the floor to the ceiling and is curved , I staring straight ahead , we're flying in over water ( I say ”  we ” because some one had to be flying this plane ?? )  We come flying in to what looks like a bricked walled city , there is a set of steps that take you up into the city . This whole city is made of what looks like red brick, and that building is going on all the time . There are no trees there , no lawn  flowers etc,  and I never saw any people in the city or around it.

August 16, 2011
4:37 pm
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Tash,

I haven't had it, but wonder if you are on another world?

August 17, 2011
7:21 am
Avatar
Tashina
Member
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 179
Member Since:
July 18, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

D,

I really don't know.

August 17, 2011
8:33 am
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Tashina said:

D,

I really don't know.

Tash,

When you first begin this work, often times you get bits and pieces of experiences without any explanation or context.  Usually, this is some information you will need later down the road.  Just file it away in your soul as another bit of knowledge…and you will understand it when the time is right.

You are doing so well with this!  I am very impressed with your dedication and patience…and progress.  You may not feel that you are progressing much, but my dear, you are.

Keep up the good work!

Kiss

d

August 17, 2011
5:24 pm
Avatar
Tashina
Member
Members

Guests
Forum Posts: 179
Member Since:
July 18, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

D,

These things are always happening in my life, here's an example .  We took a trip to Lands End , there was a family, a father , his little son in a wheel chair and his other two children playing in the ocean and on the beach . One of his daughters did a cart wheel at the waters edge , and I swear I've watched this same scene happen before .  I was kind of taken aback  when this happened . Can you explain what causes this to happen?

August 17, 2011
8:22 pm
Avatar
AscendingAboveVibration
Florida, USA
Admin
Forum Posts: 485
Member Since:
June 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Tash,

It's called Deja Vu…the feeling you have seen something or experienced something before.

Personally, I believe it is soul recognition of a scene you saw before and don't remember.

d

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 38

Currently Online:
1 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Tashina: 179

rebeka: 121

Daximil: 91

LassenSage: 85

RogerT: 57

DanubePilot: 55

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 10

Members: 5130

Moderators: 1

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 14

Topics: 79

Posts: 1131

Newest Members:

charityej69, KarinaLes, RobertoNeage, Richardduend, aurorasz2, franciscavl3

Moderators: systemwpadmin: 0

Administrators: webmaster: 41, AscendingAboveVibration: 485

 

Comments are closed.

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.